Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Finally a day that wasn't planned
You and I going hand in hand..
Things that existed in my dream
Came to life like a light's beam !
A chance to see you
I never wanted to miss
Today go that, with life's twist !
I just planned to be the best
And you handled all the rest..!
When I saw you standing there
My heart just ran like a polar bear.,
Smile and shyness on our face
A wait to see each other 
was completely chased !
The scene was no less than a
romantic TV show ..,
And the wind suddenly got a little slow..
I noticed your smile was too cute
Some background music playing on a flute ..!
Talking to you was real fun
My heart got addicted to you hun(honey) !
You are pretty much more than
I saw you in my dreams
Like all the beauty you have redeemed..Hehe !
Some of the best moments of my life
I wish I could spend some more time..
But this wish gonna never end
Until the best time together we don't spend !
I never wanted to get up from there
May be my head on your lap would be fair.
Our goodbye was hard but perfect
Promises next time we meet early yet..
Words are few and
let me guess
Without you
It could not have been the best.

Thank-you !

No comments:

Post a Comment